Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So this is the new year

Well not really.

I’ve been lazy. Fucking lazy.  For the past couple of weeks, I have been off and running around town at lunch running errands.  This includes everything from finding the perfect keychain to getting new glasses.

Did I mention I have a really bad cough now? Oh yeah, this led to me breaking a rib.   How awesome right?  So I am in pain from a fractured rib, and still eating shitty lunches.  I present a smorgasbord of shit.


Some Pizza
Some Wings

Lipton's Chicken Soup (comes from powder packet)
Turkey Sandwhich

China food Dimsum @ Sea Empress in Gardena

Some sandwhich. I forget.
Twix Bars

Jimmy Dean sausage patties in Kings Hawaiin Bread



1 comment:

Jenny said...

i've done that before too, but mine was a sprain. the doctor looked at me like i was a retard and gave me some codeine.